My Best Nail Colours For Fall
Good morning girls! I hope everyone is having an amazing morning so far. On today’s blog post, I’m going to be sharing with you my go to nail colours for fall. Besides the cozy sweaters, booties, and vampy lips, I love love love that fall brings out the darker more moody tones and I am so excited to share my best nail colours that you’ll fall in love with this fall.
1. The Essie line in the shade Angora Cardi is the most perfect deep dusty rose which totally screams fall to me
2. of course, you girls know that I cannot do a blog post on nail polishes without mentioning my favourite formulation of all time which is the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel line. The colour in particular that I’ve been obsessing with this fall is Cabernet with Bae. It is such a beautiful dark rich plumy colour that can come off a bit on the black side depending on the lighting.
3. I know SO bougie but this colour has truly stolen my heart. I really love that it has gold flecks in it which is so pretty and gives this dark red/purply colour such an oomph. Also not to mention, it is the perfect transition shade going from fall to winter. Unfortunately this particular shade has been discontinued, but I will try and find a similar one - Sally Hansen in Red Carpet
4. The KL Polish in the shade Broccoli & Chocolate is such a stunning rich poop brown that truly looks good on everyone
5. You know I just had to mention a nude (lol) nude nails go with every & all outfits and my absolute favourite is OPI in Bubble Bath aka the ultimate muted pink
What is your go to nail colour for this fall? Comment below your favourites!