My Drugstore Must Haves
Good morning you beautiful people, hope everyone is having a great morning so far and staying warm. On today’s blog post, I will be sharing with you my drugstore must haves that I currently have in my collection. Makeup can be costly at places such as Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta so being able to find makeup that performs like high end at the drugstore is way more budget and wallet friendly. Below are some products I’ve loved for years, repurchased time & time again and performs beautifully on my skin
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation - If you follow me on instagram, you’d know just how utterly in love I am with this foundation. It sits perfectly on my dry skin without emphasizing any of my dry patches, blurs out my pores without a primer (yes you heard me) and is so long lasting. Even though it is advertised as matte, it certainly does not accentuate my dry spots and it is more of a satin finish on me. You can catch this foundation on sale at Shopper’s Drugmart from time to time for $5.99 which is a total STEAL considering how amazing it is. I cannot say enough good things about this foundation and have continuously recommended it to my friends & family.
2. Joe Fresh Prep & Prime Hydrating Spray - this makeup facial spray does a great job at setting my makeup in place and leaving my skin so dewy & hydrated.
3. Pixi Beauty PixiGlow Cake - I got sent this in PR a few months ago and I am so thankful I did. This 3 in 1 product provides a naturally healthy and radiant complexion when all shades are combined or use it separately as a blush, bronzer, and highlighter.
4. Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow - Hands down my favourite shimmery glowly bronzer I’ve ever tried. It gives me such a natural sun kissed glow and does not contain huge chunks of shimmers that emphasize my problem areas.
5. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - If you are no stranger to makeup, you've probably seen this floating around on YouTube or Instagram and there’s a reason for it. It is SO good! Highly pigmented and provides such a beautiful and natural flush to your cheeks. The shimmer is so finely milled that it does not accentuate any textures you may have.
6. Morphe Eyeshadow Palette - I cannot say enough good things about their eyeshadow palettes in fact all of their products are absolutely amazing. They are highly pigmented, blendable, so buttery and easy to work with. Not only do they perform amazing but the price point is so insanely affordable ranging anywhere from $15 to $38 per palette. Unfortunately you cannot find Morphe products at your local drugstore but you can find them at Ulta in their drugstore section, their stand alone stores and of course online.
7. Covergirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara - I cannot even begin to tell you how many tubes of this particular mascara I’ve purchased since I started wearing makeup. The brush applicator does such a wonderful job at seperating each lash ensuring the product distributes evenly. It is long lasting and doesn’t smudge too too much!
8. Covergirl Exhibitionist Cream Lipstick - Love the formula, has a satin finish, feels so moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. My favourite shade is Sultry Sienna which is my perfect nude
9. Essence Lip Liners - This isn’t a surprise if you guys have been following my page and or know me personally. I LOVE this lip liner SO much. Glades on so smoothly, does not tag on the skin and so pigmented. In my opinion, it is better than Mac Cosmetics lip liner. Yes you heard it.
10. Ardell Demi Wispies - I remember when I used to hate false lashes. I didn’t like how they felt on and how “artificial” I looked until my wonderful makeup artist used these on my wedding day and since then, I’ve been HOOKED. They are so light weight, easy to work with and look so natural.
That wraps up my drugstore must haves. Let me know what are your favourite makeup products from the drugstore below!